The World's first and finest bladed dartboard. Premium African-conditioned self-healing sisal bristles are packed to optimal depth and density for outstanding durability and infused with quality eco-inks for low glare, color-fast surface with great visibility. The Bandit full-size 18" x 1.5" dartboard meets World Dart Federation specs, so you're always up for competition. Bandit boards are easy to install, with Shot's own innovative one-component bracket system in heavy-duty nylon. This also makes it stronger and more stable than conventional steel dartboard mounting brackets. Its unique interlocking design and smooth plastic composite edging mean it's easy to rotate, for even target wear. The Bandit comes complete with a bonus measuring tape, a new stabilizing system, and a darts handbook - for the ultimate steal!
- Self-healing African conditioned sisal for the ultimate durability. Hard packed for a heavier throw, or for use with new generation steel tip points. Best suited for dry climate conditions.
- Superfine, staple-free razor-bladed wires mean consistently higher scores.
- It's stress-free to hang and rotate the wall bracket or the number ring without removing the dartboard.
- Stabilizing, noise-reducing backing system. Pre-fixed bracket puck.
- Black outer number ring for improved visual experience. Composite edging seamlessly secures the number ring and allows for ease of number ring rotation.
- Full size 18" x 1 1/2" dartboard meets World Dart Federation specifications.
- Composite edging is non-magnetic and will not work with magnetic lighting.